ads

Ahad, 1 April 2012

10 di tambunan - Google Blog Search


URL Sumber Asal :-

10 di tambunan - Google Blog Search


it&#39;s nGiau&#39;s thought: Matciam <b>di</b> KK.

Posted: 01 Apr 2012 02:07 AM PDT


haha just ignore my voice. I don't know why I don't like to hear my own voice. I feel like I'm a man when I heard my voice on this video. hmm.. nevermind. Anyway, yesterday I really had fun with my cousins. Hanging out with them is like hanging out with two crazy persons. I think yesterday was our first time hanging out together..I mean at KK. kalau di tambunan jan cakap la..kalau buli tiap-tiap hari jumpa. haha.

Although I don't have money to spend at Karamunsing yesterday and I felt terribly sad, but sure it was paid off when I just did window shopping with them. We just view the damn freaking awesome clothes and didn't buy anything. eh, my cousin have bought something yesterday. she bought two beautiful t-shirt. hmm yes, I am jealous with her but what can I do..saya lupa minta duit. Ulung juga la saya rasa. we also went to electronics and cameras corner there and I saw camera digital fujifilm and I was like..whyyyyyyy..whyyy I don't have money right now. I literally became crazy after saw the camera. How I wish I had money yesterday..langit,kasi turun lah duit..lol.

I also have took lots of pictures using my hp yesterday and I'm sorry I didn't share our pictures here. But you can see or view our pictures on my facebook account. ;)

Actually guys, I still have lots of story to pour out here but I am too tired right now. I just want to sleep. I just want to have a super quality sleep. so,till the next post guys!

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

BLOG SABAH

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved