ads

Sabtu, 14 April 2012

10 di ranau - Google Blog Search


URL Sumber Asal :-

10 di ranau - Google Blog Search


Escape to “Little <b>Ranau</b>” | BEATY&#39;s BLog

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 10:05 PM PDT

My last visit to this place was on 2010. Since then, there were some changes in this place. Additional buildings. But like last time, what I love about this place is..it is "smells" like Ranau. Yay..I think in KK, only this place got a mist..Sejuk-sejuk bah. And I call it Little Ranau.

It is unplanned visit actually. After got my wedding heels (yay! I found my wed heels!I will blog about it later), we decided to go to this place and just enjoying the view of KK city. Unfortunately, after few minutes staying there,…it raining! :( . But at least I this place give me a fresh blow of strength!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

 

BLOG SABAH

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved